October 16, 2014, at the biological faculty of the Lviv National Ivan Franko University the solemn academy dedicated to the 230th anniversary of the Zoological Museum. In the Academy participated heads of departments of Biology Faculty, Department of Zoology graduates working in research (National Museum of Natural History, Institute of Ecology of the Carpathians, and others) and educational institutions of Lvov (Lviv Regional Children ecological center), undergraduate and graduate students of the Faculty.
1. Opening remarks Dean of Biology Faculty Khamar I.S.
2. Opening remarks head of the Department of Zoology Tsaryk Y.V.
3. History of the Zoological Museum in Jozefs University and the University of Jan Kazimierz - a custodian Alexander Kusnezh.
4. History of the Zoological Museum in the postwar period - a custodian Andriy Zatushevskyy.
5. Named collection of Zoological Museum - the museum head Ihor Shydlovskyy.
6. The role of natural science museums to society - Director of the State Natural History Museum of Ukraine Yuriy Chernobay.
7. Greeting guests.
8. Walk Zoological Museum - the museum head Ihor Shydlovskyy.